Sunday, February 14, 2016

HARO Awesome PR Platform!


Today I am doing some research and refine my mastery of HARO, also known as "Help a Reporter Out". This year, I have decided to take my PR talents to a whole new level by getting quoted in the media over 100x. So, watch me whip & nay nay my way through the media! I am going to work it this year by publicizing two separate projects I am working on. 

1. OrionCKB: This awesome digital ad agency I work for now from the very comfort of my own home. This team is full of social media experts and I am so lucky because I don't really have to do much but talk about how cool they are, lol. I am going to try to get the whole world talking about them so I can help land them some more stellar clients! Watch me whip.

2. Primlee Pearls: My own business is also going to receive some PR Steroids with a Kick Starter campaign launching this summer, a PR team I hired out of Spain (cool right?), and a little HARO magic. Watch me nay nay.

If you are interested in what HARO is and how it can work for your PR strategy, check out these links: