Wednesday, February 17, 2016

"I'm bathing the children?!" Come on Ring.com!


What?! You are bathing the children?! Why would you tell a random man who rings your doorbell that that you can't come to the door because you are bathing your children?! How about, "I'm cleaning my rifle.", "I'm practicing jujitsu.", or "I'm waxing my husband's large muscular chest."

What are you thinking, Ring.com?! You are trying to attract people who do are very paranoid about random service men ringing their doorbells. They are certainly not going to tell strangers that their children are naked! This is an odd - very odd commercial.

They are pouring mando amounts of ad dollars into this product and I'm not even sure it's worth it. I have seen so many of these national commercial lately, and it just bothers me. The commercial sucks and honestly, the product does too. Very few people planning to break into your home are going to ring a doorbell that has a camera on it. Why would they do that? Hey, maybe I should ring this bell so you can take my picture - um, no. This product is stupid and so is the ad.


0 comments: